|How to Order from Sooner Mobility
To place orders, or if you have any questions,
call us toll free at 1-918-663-6800,
and let us know how we can help you. If you call before or after regular business
hours, leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. We appreciate
your business and the opportunity to serve your healthcare needs!
Our shipping policy:
We pay the freight on most wheelchairs, scooters, and large items priced over $250.00.
When possible, we ship out stock merchandise to you in 24 hours or less. On some items,
we have the manufacturer ship the item directly to you to speed the delivery process. Most
items will be received within 3-10 days after shipping, depending on your location.
UPS and trucking companies will deliver the item to your doorstep. On smaller orders,
when freight charges are applied, you pay only the actual UPS or shipping charges…there
are no "handling fees" or other hidden charges. We insure each shipment
for the actual price of the goods; if you receive a box that is visibly damaged, inspect
it immediately, and write "ORDER RECEIVED DAMAGED" on the freight ticket you
sign, then call us immediately. Please open all shipments immediately to check for concealed
damage. CLAIMS FOR HIDDEN/CONCEALED DAMAGE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 24 HOURS!!! If
you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Our return policy:
If you wish to return an item you have purchased, you may send it back to
us for a refund or exchange, in accordance with the following guidelines.
- All returns must be received here within 15 days from the
date you received the item.
- Call us first for a Return Authorization number. Please do
not return any item to us, or directly to the manufacturer, without this RA number,
as the shipment will be refused.
- Ship the item to us, freight prepaid, and include a copy of
your original sales receipt.
- Freight &/or shipping charges will not be refunded.
- All items must be returned in brand new condition, with all accessories,
parts, manuals, brochures, warranties, etc.. Items will not be accepted for return
unless packaged in their original boxes/shipping containers.
- If an item is returned that is not in like new condition, or
if there are some parts missing, there will be additional charges assessed to
return the item to new condition. If it cannot be returned to new sellable condition,
the return will not be accepted.
- No returns will be accepted on items such as bathroom equipment due
to health safety concerns. Items normally considered as "sterile" such
as wound care or surgical supplies, or urological supplies, cannot be returned.
Items customized specifically for you are nonreturnable.
- A restocking fee will be assessed on all returns. The average
restocking fee, (depending on item) is 20%.
- Any refunds due will be paid in the same manner as the original
payment. (Credit cards will be credited, orders paid by checks will be refunded
- No returns on "partial box" quantities. For example, if
you order a box of 100 latex gloves, please do not mail us back a box of 37 gloves.
We do not pro-rate refunds.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damages to your return
while it is being transported by the freight or shipping company. Please be sure to
insure your return so you can file a claim if it is lost or damaged.